Goldsmith Businesses For Sale and Wanted
COMMERCIAL GLAZING INSTALLATIONS BUSINESS: REF 2213
This is a long-established business, supplying and installing a range of aluminium and uPVC glazing products mainly to commercial customers. These include a complete range of high-quality windows, doors and curtain walling products to a loyal customer base, which principally comprises public bodies, commercial contractors, housebuilders and also domestic owner-occupiers.
The business is FENSA accredited and registered.
It is based in the South of England, within an established regional metropolitan area. It has a strong reputation and significant market share within its wider local area and benefits from a high level of repeat business.
Turnover at YE March ’22 c£1950k with adjusted EBITDA around £257k.
The business has been steadily rebuilding revenue and profit levels following a brief period (2018-2019) under other ownership. Immediately prior to this the business was achieving annualised revenues c£3.5m and PBT c£350k.
The majority owners are looking to retire and, for personal reasons, are looking to achieve a sale as quickly as possible. They are therefore open to discussions with all seriously interested parties.
The other minority party is keen to remain in the business and work closely with new owners during the transition period.
Business Selling Wristbands and Lanyards For Sale
The company is based in Yorkshire.
Turnover is over £1m. EBITDA is in excess of £300k. The business is self-sufficient and needs only a small amount of director input.
RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME
Award winning long established residential care home. Six single ground floor en suite rooms with good sized owners accommodation on the first floor of the property. Respite, short term and long term care offered. Lovely large landscaped rear garden which could, subject to planning, provide for further rooms. Good residential location among other large detached properties. Situated in a coastal town in the South East of England. A profitable business with turnover of around £200,000 per the latest draft management accounts to 31 March 2022. Freehold property and business for sale.
Niche Manufacturing & Supply Business: Ref 2211
Very long standing successful and profitable business with a strong niche market position.
Core business is the manufacture and supply of filtration products.
Wide customer base across the UK, including PLC’s and private businesses.
High repeat business in excess of 90%
Based in the Midlands.
Consistent profitability over many years, turnover currently comfortably above £500k, EBITDA exceeds £300k.
Specialist Valve Service and Repair Business Ref: 2206
A long established, very successful and profitable specialist aftermarket valve engineering support business.
Genuine retirement sale.
Core activity is a full support service incorporating control valves, actuators, regulators, mechanical valves and safety relief valves. Servicing, repairs, calibration, testing and certification. On-site services, supply of new equipment and spare parts.
Good ongoing management and support team in place.
T/O approaching £1.8m, adjusted EBITDA comfortably exceeds £400k
Luxury Kitchen, Bathroom and Bedroom Specialist Ref: 2117
Well established private business trading for over 20 years.
Core business is the supply of luxury branded kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms.
The business supplies both retail and trade and has several strong relationships with local house builders.
The business operates from a very well-appointed showroom in the East Midlands.
There are good known opportunities for growth.
T/O circa £1.4m, with EBITDA in excess of £150k.
Acquisition Search: Horizontal SaaS Companies
About the Acquirer
· US privately-owned
· Software holdings company
· Acquires small to mid-sized SaaS companies
· Significant in-house resources across a range of technologies
· Backed by tech entrepreneurs and financial investors
· Active in marketing, products and strategy
· Fully remote, with staff in over twenty countries
· Head quartered in North America
· Horizontal low-touch subscription-based SaaS products
· Bootstrapped companies or companies seeking external financing
· No customer concentration, with less than 30 staff
· Located in or deriving revenue from western Europe and North America
· Annual recurring revenue 90%+ and in the range of US$1m-US$10m
· EBITDA margins between 20%-50%.
Security Businesses Sought
Successful provider of events, man guarding and electronic security seeks similar – turnover £1-10m
Wholesale Businesses Sought
Highly successful wholesale group (turnover £300m) seeking to diversify into other areas of wholesale distribution – turnover £5-25m
Acquisition Search: B2B Dentistry Materials
About the Acquirer
· Listed medical company.
· Significant operations throughout Europe.
· Track record of acquisitions.
· Focused on niche companies with cash generation.
· Cash buyer with funds readily available.
· Manufacturers of dentistry materials and accessories.
· B2B distribution.
· Located in Spain or Portugal.
· EBIT above £1m.
· EBIT margins above 18%.
Acquisition Search: Salon Software
About the Acquirer
· EU-based software provider.
· Significant international presence.
· Grown organically and via acquisitions.
· Funding in place.
· Salon software.
· Salon in its widest sense, including hair, beauty, nail, spa and therapy.
· Located in the UK, Europe or the US.
· Will consider global for the right software.
· Turnover in the range of €200k-€20m.
Acquisition Search: Fishing Equipment Manufacturers & Retailers
About the Acquirer
· French privately-owned.
· Distributor and retailer of fishing equipment.
· Products include rods, baits, nets, clothes, sleeping bags and equipment for small boats.
· Products sold online and instore.
· Located in France.
· Producers or instore retailers of branded fishing equipment.
· Located in Europe, the UK or the US.
· Turnover between €10m – €25m.