About – Pioneering Excellence
Accounted For enable passionate entrepreneurs like you build the life you want using our 5 step process.
- Accounted For is a family run firm, started in 2006 in Cardiff by Lee and Leanne Eustace.
- Accounted For is the outsourced accountancy solution that helps your business to scale.
- Our clients are at all stages of the journey, from startups to million-pound companies.
- SAGE filmed Accounted For as the first and largest accountancy firm to move all clients to the cloud. We make it our business to be up to date with digital technology so that we help clients through new developments.
- Our award-winning work, outstanding client care, dedication, and reasonable fees have gained us a wide range of clients from all over the UK.
- Our team consists of chartered, qualified, and trainee accountants and professional business advisors with a range of different qualifications and experience.
- Accounted For regularly invests in ongoing training, qualifications, and updates, continual professional development (CPD’s), up to date systems, software, and technology.
We are proud to have achieved Investors in People status and a whole host of accreditations from the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA), and Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) as well as offering mentorship through the Prince Trust.
We have recently been awarded Best Business Accountancy Firm (South Wales) 2020 at the SME News Finance Awards. Our co-founder, Leanne Eustace, was also named as Best Women in Financial Services and Accounts at the Welsh Women Mean Business Awards 2011.