Account Management (Management Accounting)
- We’ll take care of every aspect of your finances with our full account management service.
- Monthly, quarterly or twice a year reports keep you up to date with your company performance.
- Management accounts are tailored to suit your needs and are distinct from the standard reports that can be produced from our bookkeeping service. Produced in up to 14 days, they can be tailored to your business objectives and help you monitor and evaluate your company’s performance.
- Monthly service includes a profit and loss account revealing the current month and year to date figures, a balance sheet (if applicable), as well as comprehensive ledger listings showing exactly how much your business has spent each month, and what that money has been spent on!
- You receive a custom-built account management service, rather than having to settle for a generic “one size fits all” approach. We’ll take the time to understand your business fully.
We’ll interpret figures for you, and make suggestions about how to improve your business and generate greater profits. You’ll get a much clearer picture of your business’s potential and long-term profitability.
Benefits of our account management service
- Managed accounts enable you to borrow money to build your business.
- Managed accounts prepare you to grow or sell your business, particularly the due diligence phase.
- Effective account management is crucial if you want to pay yourself in dividends and do it legally.