Tax Rebates

You could be paying more tax than you should! If you’re someone who works for multiple companies, such as a dentist or a doctor, or you’re an employee who pays for work supplies or travel expenses with your own income, you could easily be overpaying tax.We can…

  • Claim back all of the tax you have overpaid for the last four years and make sure it is returned to where it always should have been – your own account.
  • Take care of everything – filing a tax rebate application on your behalf, supplying all necessary evidence and chasing up the claim – so you can collect the maximum refund you’re due as quickly as possible.

All you need to do is give us a call for a free, friendly and informal chat to find out if we can help you. Alternatively, you can fill out the form below, providing us with your latest P45s, P60s and details of any expenses you’ve incurred, and we’ll let you know exactly what you’re owed.If you’re not owed anything, you don’t owe us anything – so you have nothing to lose and thousands to gain!