Accurate VAT Returns, delivered on time, every time, for companies of all sizesWe provide accurate and timely VAT returns, whether it be flat rate, normal, annual, cash accounting or even for a one off property project.
We like to complete our returns quickly and normally get them done within 14 days. We’ll make sure that your VAT returns are correctly prepared and submitted to HMRC within the relevant timescales, ensuring that you’ll never get hit with expensive fines for late VAT returns.
As part of the service, we can also offer advice and guidance on the correct VAT schemes to sign up to, so that you’ll be able to maximize your cash flow. If you choose our monthly bookkeeping services, when it comes to doing VAT returns we’ll already have all the information in place, and ready to go! Our VAT returns service can help…
- Advise you on the appropriate VAT scheme
- Register your business for VAT
- Handle your bookkeeping and calculate your VAT liability
- Provide training should you wish to take a more hands-on approach to completing your VAT returns, either manually or with the use of our up-to-date software
- Calculate your VAT and then submit your return to HMRC with our VAT return calculator
- Ensure that your VAT returns are filed correctly, and on time, so you don’t receive any late filing penalties
- Not sure if your business needs to be registered for VAT? You’ll need to register for VAT if any of the following apply to your business:
- The VAT registration limit is currently set at £85,000 per year. So if your taxable turnover has reached this limit in the previous twelve months, then you’re legally obligated to register… (Correct as of 2020)
- Similarly, if you haven’t reached this turnover figure yet, but you believe that you will within the next 30 days, then you should also register for VAT.
- You have purchased or taken over a company whose turnover has reached the registration limit, or is expected to so within the next month.
- You have purchased goods from other countries within the European Union to a value that exceeds the registration limit in one calendar year
- You can also voluntarily VAT register at any time before you exceed the VAT threshold limit – we can help show the advantages/disadvantages of considering this option.