Go – Start up (Limited Company)
Who does it suit?
- If you are a limited company with income up to £80k
Price per month (+ VAT)
- £70 + VAT
- Accounted For Client Portal
- Clear tailored information
- Secure uploads
- Reminders and texts.
- Accounts Software
- Ability to take pictures of paperwork and upload using Sage Accounting
- Receipt bank
- Auto entry depending on requirements and using 3rd party so subject to change on service and pricing.
- Automatic bank feeds; using 3rd party so subject to change on service and pricing.
- Bookkeeping/Credit control time per month – 30 minutes
- Assigned accounts team to ensure continuity
- Number of Directors’ returns; Directors’ personal tax return/self assessment and assumes no other income sources – 1
- Number of transactions per month – 25
- Amount of paperwork (if any); Ringbinders – 1
- Income per year (up to) – £80k
- Financial statements; end of year accounts annually submitted to HMRC and Companies House along with relevant tax calculation submissions.
- Year end meeting – 30 minutes
- CS01; confirmation statement and updates to Companies House
- Regular updates
- Free chat, on end of phone or e-mail when you need us including instant chat on our portal
- Networking Opportunities
- Preferential rates from clients products and services
- Incorporate Limited Company – £60 + VAT One-off Fee
- Register for PAYE – £50 + VAT One-off Fee
- Register for VAT – £50 + VAT One-off Fee
- Declaration of Compliance (Pension) – £50 + VAT
- Registered Office Address – £5 + VAT Monthly
- Bookkeeping Time – £22 + VAT Hourly Rate
- Health Check – £250 + VAT One-off Fee
- Tax Investigation Insurance – £145.83 + VAT Annually
- PAYE Services – starting from £16.29 + VAT Monthly
- Bespoke services available