Goldsmith Businesses For Sale and Wanted
Please see the below businesses for sale and wanted, if you have any clients that could be interested in these businesses do email back and we will put you in touch with the accountant who is placing the advert. Alternatively, if you have any clients with businesses for sale or wanted, do let us know or go to the following website to register: www.goldsmithbusinessforsaleorwanted.co.uk.
Security Businesses Sought
Successful provider of events, man guarding and electronic security seeks similar – turnover £1-10m
Wholesale Businesses Sought
Highly successful wholesale group (turnover £300m) seeking to diversify into other areas of wholesale distribution – turnover £5-25m
RENEWABLE ENERGY DESIGN, CONSULTANCY AND INSTALLATION COMPANY REF: 2122
Well established business with over 20 years experience and MCS accredited.
The business provides a bespoke service of advice, design and installation for solar PV, battery storage, air source heat pumps, solar thermal, bio-mass boilers and other related technologies.
This is a rapidly growing market with the Government removing VAT and giving a £5,000 grant to householders on condition that they use an MCS accredited installer.
With a high level of repeat business, new customers are mainly obtained by recommendation.
Based in the South East.
T/O c£650k, with an adjusted profit of c£280,000 and £1.2m forecast for FYE 2023
DISTRIBUTION AND HAULAGE BUSINESS REF: 2207
Very long-established privately-owned transport business trading for over 44 years. Core business is local and long-distance road distribution services with its own comprehensive fleet of vehicles and sub-contractors. Very well located in the South East, with good links to major motorway network and London and the Channel Tunnel. Excellent freehold depot included in the sale, with warehouse facilities and 24-hour operation. Excellent long-established customer base across a variety of sectors, with high repeat business, many with very long-term relationships. Strong trading record with current T/O comfortably approaching £5m and adjusted EBITDA circa £700k.
SPECIAL PURPOSE PROJECT ENGINEERING BUSINESS REF: 2116
A well – established successful and very profitable specialist engineering business. Genuine retirement sale. Core activity is a full project driven design, manufacture and installation service of special purpose machinery and quality components. Good ongoing management and support team in place. T/O comfortably £3m, adjusted EBITDA circa £1m
Acquisition Search: B2B Dentistry Materials
About the Acquirer
· Listed medical company.
· Significant operations throughout Europe.
· Track record of acquisitions.
· Focused on niche companies with cash generation.
· Cash buyer with funds readily available.
· Manufacturers of dentistry materials and accessories.
· B2B distribution.
· Located in Spain or Portugal.
· EBIT above £1m.
· EBIT margins above 18%.
Acquisition Search: Salon Software
About the Acquirer
· EU-based software provider.
· Significant international presence.
· Grown organically and via acquisitions.
· Funding in place.
· Salon software.
· Salon in its widest sense, including hair, beauty, nail, spa and therapy.
· Located in the UK, Europe or the US.
· Will consider global for the right software.
· Turnover in the range of €200k-€20m.
Acquisition Search: Fishing Equipment Manufacturers & Retailers
About the Acquirer
· French privately-owned.
· Distributor and retailer of fishing equipment.
· Products include rods, baits, nets, clothes, sleeping bags and equipment for small boats.
· Products sold online and instore.
· Located in France.
· Producers or instore retailers of branded fishing equipment.
· Located in Europe, the UK or the US.
· Turnover between €10m – €25m.